Valentine’s Day is February 14. And, if you want to make a special Valentine for that special person, I’ll show you how using the following products:
- 3″ White Art Squares from Inchie Arts Inc.
- Assorted Valentine scrapbooking pages. I purchased mine at Michaels. I also used an old dictionary page for one heart
- A Fiskar’s or other heart punch.
- Valentine sentiments from LisasAlteredArt on Etsy.
- Written words rubber stamp.
- Mod Podge Gloss Sealer
- Recollections Craft It 5 inch x 5 inch petal card. I used white, but you can use any color you want.
Here are the directions:
- Prep the Art Square with gloss Mod Podge and let it dry.
- Stamp the Art Square with red ink using a word stamp.
- Place your two hearts at an angle and then place your sentiment across the lower heart.
- Seal the Art Square with Mod Podge Gloss.
- Glue one 4 3/4 inch x 4 3/4 inch piece of Valentine paper to the petal card.
- Glue a 3 1/2 inch x 3 1/2 inch complimentary piece of Valentine paper over that.
- Glue the finished Art Square to the piece.
I then tie the card closed with pink and white string and put it in the envelope. You can add a charm to the tie if you’d like as I did with mine.